bodhin salutes all Corporate that recognises and undertakes initiative of the team that fosters them.
bodhin - Dr. Sejal's Holistic i Notion is a complete approach towards well being and eventually fulfilment. As known to us well being of each and every team mate is well being of a company. bodhin is committed in giving its best contribution in total well being of all care taking Corporate.
- Every living being is unique in combination to four layers. Mind, Body, Emotions and Soul.
- Holistic Health is when these four layers are in Fine Tuning and free flow of Energy.
- Next Century Health is achieved at its best using safe and natural form of Homeopathy, integrated with other Natural Resources and therapies.
- Founded by Dr. Sejal Sanghavi, M.D. (Hom), the aim of the Company is in providing and generating self Healthcare system in preventing, overcoming and enhancing healing quality of life.
- Health evaluation and Consultation of Dr. Sejal Sanghavi
- Body Fat Analysis
- Diet and Nutrition expert advice
- Monthly review
- Medicine for a month
- Diabetes random test
- Family Privilege Card
- Skilful analysis, consultation and counselling by Dr. Sejal Sanghavi
- BMI test for fat analysis
- Homeopathy medicines
- Natural Resources like colour, aroma, music, Bach flower remedy as required
- Diet and Nutrition consultation as required
- Family privilege card
- Monthly review
- Safest, deepest and quickest healing is our way of treating
- We treat from root with utmost care to avoid any relapse possibilities
- Immune boosting for self healing is our main focus
- We provide very individualised healing solutions in totality, that is mind, body, emotional diseased conditions, all at once
We intend to provide Service Excellence in Healing with safest, deepest and quickest Healing measures with Homeopathy and other Natural Resources in preventive and curative health conditions.
bodhin wishes to inspire wellness in people at deeper level and thus initiating complete fulfilment.
Date: 4th Feb, 2014:
World Cancer Day
Cancer is a leading cause of death around the world, according to WHO, which estimates that 84 million people will die of cancer between 2005 and 2015 without intervention. Read More
Date: 14th March, 2014:
World Kidney Day
World Kidney Day was first celebrated in 2006, and from that date on, the world still celebrates this world day with a different theme and certain massages every year. Read More