- Independent Homeopathy Medicine Practitioner and Healer since 1998 to year 2007 and year 2010 till date, in Mumbai, India.
- Private clinic at Marve Road, Malad, Mumbai, India.
- Private clinic at Link Road, Malad, Mumbai, India.
- Private clinic at Colaba, Mumbai, India.
- Psycho Counselling and Homeopathic Healing to patients all across the Globe.
- Research conducted in the area of Utility of Argentinum Nitricum in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Honorary Services as Homeopathic Physician for eight years at Sheth Mathuradas Gordhandas Shri Laxminarayan Mandir Trust, Kandivali, Mumbai.
- Honorary services as Homeopathic Consultant with Dr. Sejal's Foundation.
- Honorary services as Homeopathic Consultant at Camp held at Greensboro, NC 27410 with Gujarati Cultural Association of Piedmont, USA in year 2006.
- New Jersey, USA on 13.06.2006
- Rwanda, East Africa from 22.08.2012 to 27.08.2012
- WTM, London from 04.11.13 to 07.11.13
- Bal Bharati High School, Kandivali, Mumbai on 20.07.2006
- Nandanvan Seva Samiti, Dahisar, Mumbai on 10.09.2006
- Ryan International School, Malad, Mumbai on 25.09.2006
- Euro Kids, Malad, Mumbai on 05.04.2007
- KVSC, Kandivali, Mumabi on 22.04.2007
- Kendriya Vidyalaya INS Hamla, Malad, Mumbai on 17.07.2007
- Sheth N. L. High School on 10.08.2007
- Renaissance Club, Mumbai on 26.08.2007
- Prem Sadan, Madh Iceland, Mumbai on 27.01.2008
- Navjivan Samaj Vikas Kendra, Malad, Mumbai on 19.04.2008
- Butterfly Kids Pre School and Montessori on 09.07.2008
- Jeevan raksha Hospital, Surat on 25.09.2008
- Monsanto Imagine, Andheri, Mumbai on 07.02.2009
- Madh Machhimar Vividh Karyakari Sahakari Society Ltd., Koliwada, Mumbai on 01.03.2009
- Tinker Bell Nursery, Malad, Mumbai on 17.03.2009
- Sheth Mathuradas Gordhandas Shri Laxminarayan Mandir Trust, Kandivali, Mumba. on 15.06.2009
- Rashtravadi Congress Party, Borivali, Mumbai on 20.08.2009
- Gayatri Shaktipeeth, Khattalwada on 12.2010
- Pawandham, Kandivali, Mumbai on 03.06.2012
- Orlem, Marve Road, Malad (W) branch, HDFC Bank on 23/24.08.2013
- RNA Royal Park, Kandivali, Mumbai on 12.09.2013
The profile of clients includes those who are tired of taking prescribed medication without seeing appropriate results. Clients who constantly don't feel well or face prolonged discomfort find our programs beneficial in helping them achieve their full potential by improving their health. Some of our clients are well aware of the benefits of natural healing and are proactive in their choice of leading a natural and holistic way of life.
World Cancer Day
Cancer is a leading cause of death around the world, according to WHO, which estimates that 84 million people will die of cancer between 2005 and 2015 without intervention. Read More
Date: 14th March, 2014:
World Kidney Day
World Kidney Day was first celebrated in 2006, and from that date on, the world still celebrates this world day with a different theme and certain massages every year. Read More