bodhin offers holistic treatment with the aim to provide natural healing to the patient. We go an extra mile in offering appropriate therapies tailored to an individual's needs. The treatments help to find the root cause of a particular disease.
Today, women often have to play multi-faceted roles: as a mother, businesswoman, housewife etc. This is a challenge when combined with stress, improper diet, pollutants, long hours of working & play of hormones. It often leads to imbalance in the family thereby affecting one's living.
Conventional medicine provides treatment for these ailments that gives temporary relief without addressing the root cause to correct the imbalances. At bodhin, our programs provide women natural, gentle & yet quick treatment to nurture the body's natural defenses. All the treatments are non suppressive & non-invasive.
Furthermore our programs are customized which means we take into account every woman's individual make-up when creating programs for her. These programs help to treat a list of ailments that women face today. They could be physical, emotional, structural or psychological ailments. In some areas, where females are suppressed by male domination they suffer a lot silently due to this discrimination & exploitation. Many diseases affect both women and men alike but some diseases occur in women at a higher frequency. For example, gallstones are three to four times more common in women than in men. Also migraine headaches, a ratio of three females to one male.
At bodhin, we offer customized programs for ailments of women. Some of them are stated below:
- Weight Management - Our weight management program help women overcome obesity & achieve their optimum metabolic balance and weight.
- Skin ailments like acne, eczema, psoriasis etc. We evaluate the root cause & create programs designed to overcome these conditions.
- Ailments related to hair (constant hair fall, dandruff etc.)
- Hormonal imbalances such as depression, mood swings etc. At bodhin, we help women overcome emotional conditions & issues through counseling & an array of treatments that enhance a woman's general well being.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) - It is not a disease. It is a syndrome that few women confront every month including symptoms like irritability, mood swings, headaches, bloating etc. Our remedies help in rebalancing a woman's menstrual cycle gently soothing PMS & offers relief by effectively treating cramps and many psychological issues.
- Menopausal syndrome: Menopause is a natural phase in life. Though women produce less estrogen in their fifth or sixth decade it does not signify an ailment but it is a part of her natural evolution. Women experience several symptoms during this phase & we help them deal with them through safe & natural medicines.
- Conditions related to reproductive system like fibroids, cysts (PCOD) - These are reasonably widespread symptoms experienced by women today all over the world. These include inability to lose weight, unwanted hair growth and unhealthy skin. Our programs offer complete cure to all these issues.
- Treatments for infertility - For fertility related issues our programs boost general health to facilitate conception without the use of hormones. We work on treating the underlying cause without any side effects. We also offer treatment programs for women who have already undergone hormonal treatments for conception and are now bearing added ailments due to these treatments.
- Issues during pregnancy- Women often complain about some symptoms confined to pregnancy like morning sickness, hypertension, swelling of feet, depression after or during pregnancy. As pregnancy is an important change in a female's life it has to be addressed with care. Hence, we at bodhin, provide complete help to a woman to get relief from these symptoms.
- Complaints after delivery: Some females suffer from certain complaints after delivery like hair fall, Calcium deficiency, depression, weight gain etc. We help them deal with these complaints and lead a life as enjoyable as the one before pregnancy.
Many of the leading threats to women's health can be prevented - if you know how. Some ways to prevent these conditions are listed below:
- Don't smoke. If you smoke or use other tobacco products, try to quit it. It's also important to avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Eat a healthy diet. Choose vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high-fiber foods and lean sources of protein, such as fish. Limit foods high in saturated fat and sodium.
- Manage chronic conditions. If you have high cholesterol or high blood pressure, take some measures to get it under control. If you have diabetes, keep your blood sugar under control.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. Choose sports or other activities you enjoy, from brisk walking to ballroom dancing.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Extra pounds increase the risk of various diseases.
- Limit alcohol. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so only in moderation. Too much alcohol is harmful for health.
- Manage stress. If you feel constantly on edge or under assault, your lifestyle habits may suffer. Take steps to reduce stress.
Date: 4th Feb, 2014:
World Cancer Day
Cancer is a leading cause of death around the world, according to WHO, which estimates that 84 million people will die of cancer between 2005 and 2015 without intervention. Read More
Date: 14th March, 2014:
World Kidney Day
World Kidney Day was first celebrated in 2006, and from that date on, the world still celebrates this world day with a different theme and certain massages every year. Read More